Thursday 14 August 2008

Looks Like They've Found the Bigfoot

Hunters Rick Dyer and Matthew Whitton have called a press conference for Friday 15 August at 12 noon at a Palo Alto hotel, California. (Saturday 16 August 7:00am NZ Time).  At this press conference, the DNA results of what is being claimed as a probable new species of primate will be released.  A few hours ago, Fox News did an interview with Bigfoot Hunter Tom Biscardi, and the Youtube video is here.


Bigfoot (or Sasquatch) in a freezer?

There is a lot of speculation, with some saying that this is nothing more than an ape costume with some deer-guts thrown in.  One of the many commentors at the article on www.cryptomundo.com said,


"This would be my first ever post to this site. I’m a long time fan of Loren, have donated to the museum, and have been a believer of the “idea” of Bigfoot since talking with my uncle that lives in the Pacific NW and has spoken of encounters with people that have seen things in the mountains out there. I’ve got a BS in Wildlife Biology and work in a field that gives me some background in investigations. I’ve seen lots of dead “critters” in my profession, and I must say, this looks like a fake. To me, it looks like a bison (buffalo) robe with a manufactured “monkey” mask. I hope I’m wrong, but my guts (not like those dumped on the robe) tells me this will leave us flat."

But Bigfoot expert Loren Coleman says,


"The body doesn’t look exactly like people thought it would, because the Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot has been the model in our minds. However, this looks as if it is an actual apelike primate. Indeed, the gorilla-like facial features, the robust lack of canines, and the grinding surfaces shown in the teeth suggest a bulky vegetarian with a mixture of higher primate characteristics...

...Every alternative must be explored, including comparing it to known costumes. Could it be an elaborate hoax? More physical examinations of the body must take place."

"Currently, Tom Biscardi and his Searching for Bigfoot Team, in conjunction with Bigfoot Global LLC., are preparing to capture another of these creatures alive. That expedition will start very soon. The dates and the locations are being kept confidential." - www.searchingforbigfoot.com

I really hope that this latest bigfoot claim is not a hoax.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.