Monday 15 September 2008

Night Light

Lyd and I headed down to the park again today.  We left it a bit late, so it was pretty dark by the time we got there.  Used a nice little tripod for the camera, but unfortunately the battery wasn't too good, so we only got a few photos.  I put some more photos on my Flickr account.



I'm hoping we can get down to Hagley park and get some decent photos in the daffodils - before you know, "the grass withers, the flower fades..." - Isaiah 40:8.

Hey, here's a poem I wrote just on a year ago, it's about Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I like Lydias hat, it's awesome. Also read your poem, that was awesome to! ;) Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sure are great. The setting of coming dusk works well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.