Wednesday 22 July 2009

Interiting $57m from Michael Jackson

My mate got sent this spam email - he got pretty excited and I had to try and calm him down. Got him to take a seat and broke the news to him as gently as I could that he was not in fact, the beneficiary of the late Michael Jackson, and that he would never see the promised $57m dollars. Anyway, have a read of the email - it's side-splittingly funny...

Attn: Beneficiary

My Name Is Barr. James Blair Legal Anttorney to Michael Jackson. We were working on a charity tour when he had cardiac arrest . We have $57Million which we would want to be transferred to your account please contact me with your personal details for more information

It is my wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home I want your good humanitarian,to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in United States MIDFLORIDA BANK in Florida . I will also issue a letter of authority to the bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of Michael Jackson funds.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in.Hope to hear from you soonest.

I await your reply on this my Dearest faithfully friend.

Barr. James Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.