Saturday 21 June 2008

Latest Energy Drink a Lemon



As part of my market research in energy-drinks, and in what some would refer to as an impulse buy, I grabbed a can of V Lemon off the cold shelf at the Supermarket, knocking me back by a cool $1.45.

"Might be a bit of a lemon", Josh came out of an aisle, holding a 1L bottle of orange juice, and with a smile that was something like saintly sarcasm on his face.

Well, it was a lemon, comprable to Coca Cola's shot at Raspberry Coke. On a couple of the gulps, I got this awful chemical-lemon flavour at the back of my throat... not too cool. I'm going to stick to the good old V Berry.

7 comments:

  1. I agree re the "awful chemical-lemon flavour" not many people can get that lemon flavouring right. We must have been drinking this within an hour of each other, I cracked mine open at about 11:45am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate! I bought my can at... about 11:40am, then walked down the length of Riccarton mall - with some other gut-rot we bought at Pak'n Save, for the 11:50 screening of Prince Caspian. I hope to blog on this tomorrow.

    To the days mate, the days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please blog about Prince Caspian, I would love to know what you thought of it. And umm gag to the post, you and my brothers, I don't know what you see in that stuff. Coffee or tea is the way to go I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Yes, coffee or tea is the way to go, but still, the odd can of V or Lift+ is really good. I'm working on cutting back though!

    Blogging on Prince Caspian will be a struggle... which is while I've put it off... but something should turn up eventually... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on you man for cutting back. But you had better remember the one you are giving to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED Raspberry Coke!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well as long as it eventually turns, up I'll let it pass :).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.