Friday 2 November 2007

virgin mary image on pebble

Heheheh, I had a bit of fun this week, running a take-off auction of the virgin mary image on pebble auction. It sold for $5.50 which was a bit of a shame, I'd hoped that my 9 bidders might have got all excited and had a bit of a bidding war. Oh well... My auction got 12,962 hits, so that was fun...


I also made a blog: http://virginmaryonpebble.blogspot.com and that's got 1,158 hits so far... in just 7 days, lol.

Check out Steve's auction for virgin mary on a surfboard pebble. Bidding is going well, and is currently at $157.50 and 33,676 views. Steve is donating all proceeds of the auction to the Cancer Society, and is also fundraising via the Q&A facility, asking people to pop $5 in the mail to the Cancer Society. He will be making an online photo-album of all the people who have donated to this worthy cause - and when this comes up online, I'll link to it from this blog.

;)

1 comment:

  1. Ha that cracked me up, good job, I"mm sorry you didn't get more from it. Hows life there, Switzerland is still uber good although I'm having trouble sleeping all the way through the night. Dang the nine hour time change.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.