Sunday 23 September 2007

Goodnight Moon

I just downloaded Picasa. It seems pretty smart. Heck, I just installed it 10 minutes ago, and it has already found every single image on my computer. 8,765 images in 1,467 folders on 2 hard-drives. Here's one photo I found, it can't be that old. I remember the shirt but I don't remember the photo being taken.

captions anyone?

I remember the face but I can't recall the name, now I wonder how whatsername has been - Greenday.

Anyway, it's 12:44am. I've just been watching the first 45 minutes of The Good Shepherd, and it's pretty good so far. I think I'll fold the Church bulletins tomorrow, my fingers are well, you know, I can't think of a decent adjective.

Goodnight moon.

ahhh, what fond memories.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.