Saturday 31 January 2009

I'm Still Here...


hat tip, Scrubone

Star Studded Super Step hasn't succumbed yet. I think I'll be back into blogging around the beginning of March or thereabouts. In the meantime, I'm enjoying sitting back and keeping an eye on your blogs - and getting some reading done! I'll hopefully write up some sort of a book review for the one I'm reading at the moment... if I eventually get to the end of it.

A couple of other things... Gran Torino is an absolute stunner of a movie if you get a chance to see it.  9/10 I reckon, for Clint Eastwood who directs and is the lead actor. It's currently #82 movie in the World and has only been out for a couple of weeks. Also, check out the new online pro-life store at the Prolife NZ website.  We hope to get a whole bunch of new products up on there shortly.

;)

2 comments:

  1. Whats the name of the book you are currently reading mate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Karenina, by Leo Tolstoy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.