Wednesday 12 August 2009

ANODYNe


You saw my post a couple of days ago with that video me writing an essay. Kinda weird... but it's soundtrack was a song by a band called Anodyne, entitled Be There. Anyway, hunted round the web a bit but couldnt find any info about the band so I quickly threw together a bit of a webpage about them. You can also download some of their songs - I figure it's ok 'cause they're not playing anymore and you can't buy their (only?) CD anywhere. I would be lying if I said they were an amazing band, but they grew on me - I picked up their album, Subtle a few years ago for $2 in the bargain bin at the Christian Superstore. Even so, they have a pretty unique punk sound that isn't too bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.