Saturday 6 December 2008

Tag!

Right, I've been tagged by Trevor and Scrubone.

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of the post with their links
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. My first run-in with the police occured when I was about fourteen-years-old. I was dressed in black, wearing a balaclava and weilding a full-size medieval sword. I wandered down the driveway, scared a couple of ladies across the road, and then headed back to the house. Sure enough, a few minutes later a couple of armed policemen walked down the drive and found my balaclava hanging on the sword which I had stuck in the ground. Scared doesn't even begin to describe my feelings as I saw them coming down the driveway. They told me not to do anything like that again, but didn't give me too much of a hard time.

2. My sibblings and I often make elderflower champagne. This time we put elderflower berries in the recipie. The stuff was undrinkable, and the 1.5L PET bottles swelled up like you wouldn't believe. We blew them up in the back-yard. We got a board, stuck a nail in one end, and rode over the board on our bikes to pop the bottles. The sound was ear-shattering, louder than your uncle's .303 anyway. The next morning we came out and there was a dead rat lying by where we'd been blowing up the bottles.

3. My internet avatar is Gerry (Matt Damon) from the movie Gerry (2002). The guy in the background with the star on his t-shirt is also called Gerry (Casey Affleck). It is one of my favourite movies and is directed by Gus Van Sant.

4. Whenever I go to Auckland, I love the smell of the Pennyroyal which seems to grow wild up there. I never knew what it was - it was so mysterious, but now I know, so I can even have a cup of Pennyroyal tea - Mum grows it out in the garden.

5. Most V I've had in one day is 1.2L. That was Friday 14 November, the last day of our pro-life stall at the A&P Show.

6. I use two monitors. Could never go back to just one. Dual 19" widescreen Viewsonics.

7. I virtually never watch TV. What a waste of time.

I'm tagging: Lydie, Jono, Theresa, John, Simeon, Liz, Michael

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.