Wednesday 24 October 2007

Gmail is the new "Sliced Bread"


When I signed up for Google Apps, I was given a 2,000mb inbox. I just glanced at the bottom of the screen and saw that I now have 4,337 mb. Google Apps is one of the best things that has happened to me. I can run up to 100 email addresses through the one account - ideal for a business or other organisation. As some of you will know, I'm running my email address (andy@equipbiz.co.nz) through GMail, and I can even use the excellent GMail chat with my email account. I can login to check my emails at http://mail.equipbiz.co.nz. I've got about 3 email addresses automatically forwarding everything to andy@equipbiz.co.nz, and I can send mail from other email addresses - through andy@equipbiz.co.nz and it appears as if it was sent from those other email addresses.

And then I've got Google Docs which I can access at http://docs.equipbiz.co.nz through my own customised login screen. Wow, Google is... wow.

Forget sliced bread, GMail is where it's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.