Friday 10 August 2007

Message from a hard-working Kiwi

Hat tip Whaleoil

Quote:
Message from a hard-working Kiwi

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, as I work in the timber industry, I am required to pass a random urine test, with which I have no problem in passing.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to  pass a urine test to get a welfare cheque because I have to pass one to earn it for them??

Please understand - I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.

I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking piss & smoking dope all day.

Could you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a  DPB  cheque???

Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't.

Hope you all will pass it along though, because something has to change in this country, and soon! 

Note: Name and Address with-held by WOBH, but verified as real 

Thank you for passing this on, I hope I have met your request for further passing it along.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I totally twig ya, this seems very logical and straight forward. Except then no one would ever receive a wellfare cheque....

    Thanks for the laugh, even if it wasn't quite ment to do that.

    Oh yeah thanks also for commenting on my blog, nice to see someone else on there besides my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is funny. But also a serious issue. The DPB is a cancer of society. It is massively missused.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.