Monday 19 May 2008

Family Party Takes a Gamble


An intriguing promotional video from the Family Party. Top marks for ingenuity and a really well-put-together viral video. Geoff sums it up well, my thoughts exactly...

"The Family Party has just released what is possibly a new benchmark for online political advertising in New Zealand. This is, if may say so myself, one VERY well made video." - frankobservations.wordpress.com

I'm going to look into the Family Party a bit more.



This is my 200th post. When I started this blog (16 March 2006), the web address was aphm.blogspot.com, and I had called it TBC (to be confirmed). Following a fascination with John's (then) wonderfully (but mystifyingly) modified blog, and a lot of playing round with HTML, the blog is as you see it today. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.