Friday 15 October 2010

Vlog 9: Abortion is a Woman's Choice like Rape is a Man's Choice

Does choice have anything to do with the morality of an action (abortion for instance)? In this video I discuss a common misconception about abortion; that it is justified for simply being a choice... It's complicated stuff, but hang on with me!


This is a vlog of my 10 March 2010 blog-post entitled "Abortion is a Woman's Choice. Just Like Rape is a Man's Choice"

In upcoming vlogs I'll be building upon this aspect of the abortion debate, in particular:

  • Pro-Abortion vs. Pro-Choice: Which is the correct term to use?



  • Abortion and Rape
  • 4 comments:

    1. What are your thoughts on Article 3 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?

      "Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person."

      ReplyDelete
    2. I believe that it is wrong for anyone to take away another individual's life/health/property without justification. A simplified (but not absolutely correct) paraphrase of this statement would be "Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person".

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am disgusted by your attitude.

      You make me sick to my stomach and if I ever see you in public I am going to verbally abuse you.

      ReplyDelete
    4. what is it about my attitude that disgusts you?

      ReplyDelete

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.