Sunday 14 June 2009

The post formerly known as "Weekly Joke"

We've got a joke and a handful of videos for this week's I lol'd post...

A man rushed to the jewelry counter in the store where I work soon after the doors opened one morning and said he needed a pair of diamond earrings. I showed him a wide selection, and quickly he picked out a pair.

When I asked him if he wanted the earrings gift-wrapped, he said, "That'd be great. But can you make it quick? I forgot today was my anniversary, and my wife thinks I'm taking out the trash."

And here's two excellent dance remixes...




Why is the rum gone? ...Finally, some humour from the irrepressible Rowan Atkinson that Jono and I were watching on a youtube humour marathon a few nights ago...


This is one of the funniest things I've seen in my life. Check out Mr. Bean's beekeeping skit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.