Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Princess Bride

6 comments | 3:03 pm | top |

The Princess Bride - one of my favourite movies
The Princess Bride
Si reckons I look a bit like the Princess Bride. I took the comment like a man. ;) It's quite a compliment actually. Much as I admire Westley (aka the Dread Pirate Roberts), Buttercup has got a lot going for her ;)


Westley: Hear this now: I will always come for you.
Buttercup: But how can you be sure?
Westley: This is true love - do you think this happens everyday?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger John Sinclair said...

....now that you mention it....

perhaps it might catch on, and you'll forever be known as 'Andge "Buttercup" Moore' or something...

6:11 pm, July 01, 2007 
Blogger Andy Moore said...

Well... I can only hope, can't I.

8:06 pm, July 01, 2007 
Blogger Rivers Daughter said...

Ahh I knew this was a good blog when I saw it. Anyone who talks about Princess Bride knows where it's at.
Rock on.

2:50 am, July 05, 2007 
Blogger Andy Moore said...

Heheheh... yep.
Who are you? - there's no link to your blog on your profile... ;)

6:29 pm, July 05, 2007 
Blogger Rivers Daughter said...

Grin, ok so I'm really computer out of it, didn't even think about putting the blog link in my profile...it's lwoomert.blogspot.com

I found you through the Rebelution by the way. I don't have a profile there any more, but lurk under my brothers name.

9:17 am, July 06, 2007 
Blogger Andy Moore said...

aaaah... yes. Well, I'll keep an eye on your blog... ;)

I've got 4 blogs, but only 2 of them (the best two...) appear on my profile. You can change what blog(s) you want to show on your profile...

1. go to settings
2. set add your blog to our listings to yes

heheheh... it's all good.

6:23 pm, July 06, 2007 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

blog design by equipbiz | this blog is best viewed with Firefox. Remember: Friends don't let friends use Internet Exporer. :)