Wednesday 27 June 2007

equipbiz is up and running

On the 7th of June, almost 3 weeks ago, I incorporated equipbiz © LTD NZ as a company, with the Companies office New Zealand. Following several days' somewhat frenzied work, and then two weeks of inactivity, (rather, a time of reflection and procrastination), I have spent yesterday, last night and this morning in ironing out some of the finer details regarding pricing and the appearance of the website itself. Named somewhat ironically, http://equipbiz.co.nz is now ready for anything that can be thrown at it.

equipbiz



What else have I been up to...?

With Jono McGarvey, I made a new webpage for the purpose of coordinating the collecting of signatures for the Citizens Initiated Referendum in Christchurch, New Zealand. This CIR is to get rid of the new Anti-Smacking law.

cir/chch


And I've given www.politik.co.nz a bit of a makeover...
    www.politik.co.nz


As well as revitalising this blog, and the Section59 blog as well....

Hmmm, and I've got an idea in my head for an original post... It's some sort of story based on real life... I'm just not sure what it is...

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.